Hario Cold Brew pot 1L
An elegant and effective way to produce quality cold brewed coffee at home. What's great about cold brew? It's rich, smooth and contains less than half the acids of traditional hot brew methods. The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee Pot is also simple to use.
1. Add approximately 80 grams of ground coffee to 1100ml of water
2. Steep the grounds in the internal permanent filter for 8-12 hours
3. Combine cold brew with water and enjoy over ice - with milk or black. It's a great summer time cooler!
- 60 micron mesh filter to keep coffee grounds out of concentrate
- BPA free plastic filter and lid
- high quality heatproof Hario glass
138mm (W) x 94mm (D) x 294mm (H)