Rhino Hand Grinder - Tallby DC Speciality Coffee
The Rhino Coffee Gear Hand Grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee on the go; for travel, work, or even just at home. With a smooth grinding motion, quality materials, and a convenient 42 gram capacity, the Rhino Hand Grinder is a perfect choice for manually grinding your favourite coffee beans. The Compact also comes with an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPress or AeroPress Go.
- New Sleek design
- Quality stainless steel housing makes cleaning easier and reduces static
- New style handle and hex lug configuration improves handle integrity while grinding
- Compatible with aeropress/aeropressGO.
- Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory providing peace of mind
- Conical ceramic burrs stay sharp longer, don't rust, and are easier to clean
- A simple adjustment method for a range of grind types
- Ample capacity - can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
- A convenient and protective carry bag
- Smooth grinding motion
- Superior particle size distribution
A couple helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit an AeroPress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustments may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. The suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a MokaPot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts. Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee. Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling